There's only six days to go now until publication date.
I can not describe how I'm feeling right now. I swing between getting excited, nervous, depressed to being nonchalant about it all. My author friend K.D. Wood assured me it's perfectly normal.
I can't wait for the book to be released but at the same time I wish it's all over so I can stop worrying about it :)
Anyway, what had been happening recently. Well, since the cover reveal:
* Book release blitz had started.
* Advanced Readers Copies had been given out in exchange for reader reviews in preparation for THE DAY.
* Promo for Dreamweavers started in full swing on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. https://www.facebook.com/collierav
* Amazing reviews of the book started trickling in. Read about them here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23370677-dreamweavers
* Thunderclap for Dreamweavers went up to maximize my reach on spreading the word about book release: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/21094-shout-out-dreamweavers-release
* I'm hosting an on-line party on Facebook on January 31, 2015 which will last all day until early hours of February 1 to cover different time zones. https://www.facebook.com/events/1524972484454446/?ref_dashboard_filter=hosting
* I'm also doing author takeovers in various blog groups on Facebook over the next few weeks.
* Chapters 1 & 2 of Dreamweavers are also available to read for free here: http://www.wattpad.com/user/CCRavanera
A bit busy :)
Well, next time I write an entry here would be to tell you all how the book release went! Fingers crossed we'll be successful. This is my wishing anklet. My friend, Louise Francomb, who made it for me said that if it breaks my wish will come true. I wished Dreamweavers' success on it...it broke last week. Hope it's magic will help make my dream come true :)